Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
SylvainGa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:42:21 -0400
Arthur Barnett wrote:

> Hi-
>, if I try to run the same htm
> file from Start/Run I get an error message.
> This would be no problem except that the search program I am trying to
> run searches for the default browser, in this case Netscape, by opening
> Start/Run part of Windows95 and since it cannot open this, I get the
> same error message I got when I tried to run an htm file from Start/Run,
> the same file which opens in Netscape anywhere on my desktop.
> Hope this is clear and hoping I can get help. TIA
> Arthur Barnett
>
> --

        Hi All,

I believe the problem is that typing a file name in the start/run line,
windows will search the current active folder on the desktop , the
windows folder itself and maybe the path.  The error message you are
getting has nothing to do with Netscape associations but with the htm
file not being found. If you were to type in the complete path in the
start/run menu......  "C:\folder1\folder2\somefile.htm" then Netscape
would Start just fine.

JMHI.

--
Sylvain Gallant

              "If it aint't broke, don't fix it"

http://www3.sympatico.ca/the.pcdoctor

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**