Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Belfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 17:36:05 -0600
Hi all -

I have @home cable Internet service and have been pleased overall.  But,
now they can't help me.

I have been operating with Win 98 and decided to migrate to Windows 2000
Professional. I partitioned my hard drive and installed 2000 on the second
partition as a dual boot.  All went well until I tried to connect to the
Internet. I couldn't!  A call to @home support and trying different things,
including being escalated to a Level 2 technician, resulted in a suggestion
to reinstall 2000. Since I hadn't installed any other programs I figured I
had nothing, except time, to loose. I cleaned the partition, reinstalled,
and still no connect. A second call and a second escalation. This time the
tech said "@home doesn't support dual boot and they have never been able to
get one to work."

Has anyone out there had any luck with a Win 98/2000 dual boot on a cable
service?  Any tips?

TIA!

Jerry

PS - One of the reasons I am trying this is suddenly my fonts in Win 98 are
blurry. I've tried a new video card, drivers and monitor to no avail. Any
thoughts?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml