Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:07:04 -0500
The only effective way to get off a spammers list is to
close your account and/or get a new e-mail address.
Sometimes you need to do this through your ISP, or "move".
I have actually made out quite well doing this if it is timed
well and the new service (or existing one) has any "specials"
available.  (Be sure not to quit if you just paid for the next month.)
Everything else will just cause you more concern than it is worth.
Note that good e-mail programs will "announce" who you are
in the first part of the From line. Some will even go further and
hide your actual e-mail address from the eyes of the recipient.
(They can see it, but it is a pain sometimes.)

About your original question: The info you gave seems to be just
a "buzz word" for an action you took on a site, or service you joined.
Many times, lots of these "free" sites and/or services will automatically
send you "free" announcements/advertisements also.

Good luck, and please consider the first option.
E-mail addresses must be considered "disposable" the way the Internet works.
If you get a new address, ALSO get a disposable one and only give
that one out to WEB sites, etc.
A good source of a free (and "sort of" easy to change) address is from the
owners of this list.  See the NoSpin site for more info.
http://nospin.org/free_email.html  Notice the ".org"...

              Rick