Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:04:08 -0700
Dick,

Actually almost all word processing programs will allow you to make almost
anything including postcards. Word and others are capable of doing this if
you take the time to set up the card format.  Doing this in a word
processor is possible but not easy if you are not fully familiar with the
program.

If you want to create and print any images with the postcard then you need
an illustrative program (which will also be easier to setup the formatting
with than a word processor). If you are not practiced in illustration
programs, I recommend a program I use called "Xara X"  http://www.xara.com/
which costs $159.00 and is worth every penny.  Xara X is easy to learn but
be advised that any advanced program takes some time to master (Xara took
me about one day before I could do things like a postcard but I had used a
program called "Illustrator" before Xara X)

Good luck.

John D.

At 10:11 AM 9/27/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there a word processing program which will allow me to prepare and
>print postcards?  I am using Windows 98se and an Epson Stylus 600 printer.
>
>Dick.
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml