Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 04:00:38 +1000
I see there's been quite a bit of correspondence lately on the pros and
cons of Firefox v. IE.

I suggest that perhaps the best of both worlds is freeware Maxthon, which
is essentially a skin for IE which adds much more functionality to IE such
as tabbed browsing (how did we ever manage without it?), excellent popup
stopper, Active X security controls, and many other built-in functions, as
well as a huge range of optional plugins. Some of the plugins I use are
Zoom (make any image larger or smaller), up one level, go to root page
(handy when you get those error messages---often the original home page
will still be there, it's just the page you're trying to access that's
missing) and many others. I suspect that Maxthon also plugs some of the IE
security flaws, though I wouldn't swear to that. It certainly has an
impressive range of options over the vanilla IE.

I should add that I haven't tried Firefox or Mozilla, and find no need to
do so. For a long time I've been more than happy with Maxthon---and its
former guise of MYIE.

http://www.maxthon.com/

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml