Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:30:45 -0400
There are no gadgets anymore...

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/downloads/personalize/gadgets

Desktop gadgets
Because we want to focus on the exciting possibilities of the newest
version of Windows, the Windows website no longer hosts the gadget
gallery.

Gadgets installed from untrusted sources can harm your computer and
can access your computer's files, show you objectionable content, or
change their behavior at any time. If you are concerned about the
safety of gadgets you’ve downloaded in the past, you can learn more
about gadgets and steps you can take to protect your PC.

Derek Buchanan

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I don't think microsofs website provides gadges anymore, so there may not
> be a way to get any kind of gadget.
>
> On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Glenn Schrieber
> <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
>> Some time back there was some info saying windows gadget s as in Vista and
>> Windows 7 were not safe to use, there was expected info to come from the
>> black hat conference regarding updates.  Well I disabled my gadgets in the
>> meantime but I've yet to hear if it is safe now to enable them.  I do miss
>> my calendar and temp gauges and stuff.  Wha t is the forums opinion of
>> using these?   Thanks!
>>
>> Kathy
>>
>>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>>                     digest mode - visit our web site:
>>                    http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml
>>

> --
>  Blessings,
> Jacob Smith
>
> Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

>                         Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com