Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:45:59 -0500
Greetings All,

This is my first post to the list!! I bet you're all waiting on baited
breath to see what I have to ask, OK here's my question...

I use Eudora Light (I'm cheap) and I've been using v3.0.6 for at least
two years now and before if I wanted to check my mail all I had to do
was click the "Check Mail" icon and it would bring up my ISP connection
windows and eventually log onto the net and then automatically start
downloading my mail. Then one day out of the blue I get this window
coming up in Eudora that says:

Could not connect to "mail.navix.net"

Cause: host is unreachable (10065)

Since then I've never been able to use the icon again and I must manually
click my Navix connection icon on the desktop, log onto the net then
click the Eudora "Check Mail" icon and it will log on with password
and stuff and then start downloading the mail. I've tried reinstalling
Eudora which did nothing. I've no idea what could be wrong with the
Dial-Up Networking or Dial-Up Scripting Tool. I'm running Windows 95 and
I also have to use Dunce because I can't get the "remember password"
box in DUN to work (I've tried fixes and they don't work). Any ideas?

Lynn Kucera

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>