Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 20:03:48 -0500
For your second question, try a different (newer?) video driver.
Even boot to VGA if you can...

If that helps, be sure you know how the screens are layed out
when this DOES happen... I helped QuickBooks fix a known
crashing defect/bug by pointing out to them I could set the screens
up differently and not crash -- ever...   Their official "workaround"
at the time was to just re-boot and restart the program. I pointed
this out to them during a beta when they warned me I was about
to crash and not to worry. (It happened in release versions too at
the time.) I was on the phone with them, and nearly floored the guy
when he heard me NOT crash...

                              Rick Glazier

From: "Lee Kefauver"

Problem 2.

More often than not, when I go the securities list and scroll down to find

a specific security and then click to review its transactions, etc.,

Quicken freezes and I can only get out by ctrl-alt-del and relaunching
Quicken.

Is there a fix for this?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml