Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
KawreS SuperStore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:10:23 -0600
I took a lot of pictures this weekend.  Somehow the first set of pictures
(172 of them) got corrupted.  I used the memory card 3 times during the
day, and only had the problem on the first set.

What I am wanting to know is if there is any way to fix a corrupted jpeg
file.  I know - depends on how it's corrupted, I don't really have an
answer to that, but here is what I do know:

1.  The files are their normal size of approximately 3MB each.
2.  Windows XP will not show a thumbnail of them, Corel Photo-Paint and
Adobe PhotoShop both say something like "invalid file format".
3.  ACDSee and BreezeBrowser will both open the files, however they say
they are 160x120 pixels instead of the 3072x2048 they are supposed to be.

Any suggestions or points in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated!!!

--
Ryan E. Schutte
Owner - KawreS

KawreS - The SuperStore for all your needs and prices that you will love!

The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at
doing what they most enjoy. -- Malcomb Forbes

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml