Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 10:11:10 -0700
Bob,
This is what I found about my video card:
Integrated in the SiS 530/5595 AGP/PCI/ISA Controller Chipset.  This info.
was given to me by an NEC tech., but later I found that he wasn't talking
about the same computer as mine.

I ran Belarc Advisor and it told me this:  SiS 530 (display adaptor) Plug
and Play Monitor.

I looked at the site you posted and found something that sounds similar, but
not exactly the same.  It's an SiS530 Single Chip VGA Graphics Driver
(Windows 95/98) 1.08 pop.  Would that work?
Carol Hanson

> Carol,
> Your "monitor card" may also be called a video card or video adapter card.
> It's the circuit board your monitor cable connects to in the computer.
> Video cards require software, called a "driver", to make them run
properly.
> Those drivers are frequently revised and can usually be found and
> downloaded online. If you sent all the information you could find on your
> video card, manufacturer, model, etc, someone could possibly help you find
> a newer or better driver if that turns out to be the problem. If you got
> the latest driver and installed it properly, it shouldn't hurt and might
> help. Here's an idea of how that works:
> http://www.pureperformance.com/js/showtip.asp?id=77
> Bob Lendrim

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: