Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:34:45 -0800
Dear listers,

scan dat files, and have thoroughly scanned my drives. I have also done a complete online scan at
the link provided below. The online scan is free, very thorough, and offers a detailed report on
files it finds and files it was unable to scan (for various reasons). My system is virus free - the
scan found the EICAR test file on my system. This site also offers advice and links to update your
Symantec, McAfee, and AntiViral Toolkit Pro virus programs. Complete information about any virus it
finds, and options to clean or remove infected files is also available. I hope everyone will take
the necessary action to help rid the list of this problem. Have a great day.

http://www.bright.net/virus.html

Alan Thompson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode