Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:45:34 +1000
Robert wrote:

><<Until recently I had no problem.
>Now, I have copy to copy and paste addresses. I can't think of any =
>recent change that might account for this.
>What are the settings that allow/prevent clickable links?>>

It may depend whether they are links in browser, email, or somewhere else.

Here are 3 methods---the last 2 are from MSKB. The first solution is
easier, so try that first--but see the variation of this method in the 3rd
solution below--I suggest you include those additional files:

1. "Click Start, click Run, type in the following and then click OK:

regsvr32 urlmon.dll  (there is a space between the 2 and the u)

Repeat for each of the following:

regsvr32 mshtml.dll
regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 browseui.dll
regsvr32 msjava.dll

Reboot the computer.
2. MSKB q177054
Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional
Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then click
Windows Explorer.
Click Tools, click Folder Options, and then click File Types.
In the Registered File Types box, click URL:File Transfer Protocol, and
then click Advanced.
In the Actions box, click Open, and then click Edit.
The Application Used To Perform Action box may display the path to your Web
browser as a short file name or as an incorrect path. Type the path to your
Web browser with the full file name. For example, the following path may
appear in the Application Used To Perform Action box.
c:\progra~1\intern~1\iexplore.exe

Change the path to the following path:
"c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" (including the quotation
marks).

Click OK two times, and then click Close.
Repeat steps 3-6 for the following registered file types:
URL:Gopher Protocol
URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocol
URL:Hypertext Transfer protocol with Privacy
Click Close.
Note If you follow these steps, you may receive the following prompt when
Internet Explorer starts:

Internet Explorer is not currently your default browser. Would you like to
make it your default browser?
Make sure that the Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the
default browser check box is not selected under Internet Options, or the
issue may occur again."

3. And here is yet a 3rd solution from Microsoft---it keeps getting worse!!!

"RESOLUTION
To resolve this problem in Internet Explorer, follow these steps: 1. Quit
all programs that are running.
2. Click Start, and then click Run.
3. Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded"
message, click OK.

If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of
the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file
names below):
• Shdocvw.dll
• Msjava.dll
• Actxprxy.dll
• Oleaut32.dll
• Mshtml.dll
• Browseui.dll
• Shell32.dll

Windows XP and Windows 2000 only
Restart the computer to enable the changes to take effect.

If the problem is still not resolved, verify that the following registry
values are present and correct:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
Name: (Default)
Value: IDispatch
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ProxyStubClsid
Name: (Default)
Value: {00020420-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ProxyStubClsid32
Name: (Default)
Value: {00020420-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}

If the problem is still not resolved, reinstall Internet Explorer. If you
are using the version of Internet Explorer that is included with your
operating system, reinstall or repair your operating system."

Good luck.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html