Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Traynor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:42:34 +0100
Hi All,

In my work with blind people I get different requests from them which
enables them to have an easier computer experience and in this case it
is the internet. I  have a client running win98 and since we set up his
internet using ADSL where his computer once  had the  "save password
checkbox, checked" and he didn't have to  keep re-entering it everytime
he went on-line now he has to  type it in each time. He doesn't have
children or anyone else in the house who would use his computer while he
isn't around so security in this way isn't necessary. He desperately
wants to have this feature activated again but no matter what settings I
have tried, I can't remember how to enable this feature in the
"connection screen" once the user name has been entered. I want him to
have both the user name and password  saved in there so he doesn't have
to keep re-typing the password all the time.  There doesn't seem to be
any checkbox available to allow us to set this up at the moment.

Many thanks,

Paul.

---

                       http://freepctech.com/rode