Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 23:38:13 -0500
David,

The file association appears to be correct but the path that Windows uses to
locate the program is incorrect, hence the error message you're getting.
While this can be corrected, it will be less painless to simply uninstall it
from Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel and restart the computer. Then
close all open programs and reinstall Adobe Acrobat (Reader?). Restart the
computer again and attempt to open a PDF file. Barring any unknowns, this
should solve the problem. Good luck.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "DR.........." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2004 9:18 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Problem with Adobe Acrobat not being found.........

I have a problem I hope you can help me with.

My operating system is Windows XP and the problem is when I'm surfing the
web, or any time it's needed, my AdobeAcrobat 5.0 can't be found.

When a PDF is required, I must physically open the AdobeAcrobat 5.0 program
before hand. If I don't do that it comes up with a notice that AdobeAcrobat
can not be found.

I have tried many things to no avail.

Hopefully you can help.

            David  Roberts