Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 09:39:47 -0700
Bob:

This folder contains what M$ refers to as your restore folder.  This is a
function of Windows ME and cannot be deleted.  This is a function of that
specific version of OS from Microsoft.

HTH

Sam Reiner

At 01:25 AM 5/23/01 -0500, you wrote:
"I just upgraded to Windows ME. I
>My problem is:
>In my Temporary Internet Files Folder, there appears to about
>750MB of phantom files taking up disk space.
>When I scan the "empty" folder with McAfee, it reports 3000+
>files present and scanned. (No viruses.)
>I have changed the "view" options to INCLUDE all hidden files
>and system files. Still no files shown.
>I have tried to DELETE the entire folder, but the system says that
>this folder cannot be deleted, as it is necessary for proper operation.
>DOS does not even show the folder, though it shows the other
>folders in the windows\profiles\myprofile path. Weird.
>Can't find 'em. Can't delete 'em. Yet there they are taking up space.
>Scandisk finds no errors and recovers no lost chains.
>Any suggestions "
>

>Bob Elmers

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml