Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:23:42 -0500
James,
If your filters are installed it should work as follows, in Word (97) as an
example:
INSERT..PICTURE..FROM FILE
bottom left of dialog box that opens has "file types", select Tagged Image
File Format from the pull-down menu (or "all pictures").  This should show
and allow insertion of *.TIF files.  You could also use one of the many
available photo editing applications to convert file format (to .jpg or
.bmp, for example) if you prefer.
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html