Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 09:18:49 -0500
Walmsley, Andy wrote:

> I think your referring to the GUI interface on 4.1x.

You are right, my apologies.  It took a while, but now I remember
how I did it.  I used a screen capture program to grab a snap shot of
the member list box and then printed the resulting "picture".

Your NLIST method may be long but it will probably be the most
versatile since you can redirect it to a file and then edit it.

--
Jim Meagher