Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:20:42 +1300
Hi Martha.  My query concerned the fact that the 'Word Document' option ISN'T available on my 'My Documents\File\New' menu.  I was asking if anyone knew how to add it to the 'New' menu.

The feature IS normally available in XP, but it just doesn't appear in my own XP Pro setup for some reason.

This isn't a problem for me, as I don't usually start Word docs by this route - I was just being 'tech-curious' after a customer brought her own situation to my attention.

But I'd still like to know how to amend that 'New' menu:--))

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  Hi Ian,

  I just checked the Word option on my Win98 computer and I can go to my documents\file\new\word document and create a new document. The characters can be removed by typing over the highlighted text and the document can be saved under the new name.
  Maybe this feature is not available under XP?
  I'm not sure on the file extensions or how to check this, but thought I'd let you know that this word feature is a "normal" feature as far as I'm aware of.
  Hope this helps.

  Regards,
  Martha Shade

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: