Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:25:21 -0500
Jim,
I don't know if this will help, but if you can figure out what
the file name of the TIF filter is, you should actually delete
the file, then reinstall. Most times on Microsoft applications,
reinstalling does not actually work well, because the install
program 'sees' that the file exists and does not actually
update it. And often, uninstalling does not remove the files.
This has happened to me many times where a portion of a
Microsoft program 'broke' and no matter how many times
I uninstalled/reinstalled, it wasn't fixed. Deleting the filters
will force Word to put new ones out there. Good luck.
-patty phelan