Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:12:59 -0500
Hi Peter,

I did not have viewing of hidden and system files turned on.  It is
turned on now.  I have no idea why it would be a hidden or system file,
though.  I guess I'll see.  one thing that I do not like is that the
"thumbs.db" file now becomes visible on the Desktop.  Any way to get rid
of that file only on the desktop?

I guess I got spoiled.  I had WinXP Home on my previous computer and
none of these things came up.  This is WinXP Pro XP2 and it seems to be
much, much different from XP Home.

I also got a new MS Office 2003 Pro on here and I've having a terrible
time trying to figure out how to copy from Word to MS Publisher.  I
never had a problem with the MS Office 2000 that I had on my other
computer.  Can anybody point me to somewhere I can learn about how to us
the MS Office 2003 clipboard?  Or, possibly, how I can turn it off
completely so that I can copy between applications like I can do with
every other program in the world?

Based on all the "fun" I've had so far, Vista better be very, very good
before I'll touch it.

Thanks...

Loy

Peter wrote:
> Just a thought. In Windows Explorer, do you have enabled the viewing of
> hidden and system files? It is possible that the desktop file is there but
> you can't see it. Why is should become a hidden or system file is another
> question - if that turns out to be the case.
>
> As to seeing the file icon on the desktop, it could possibly be positioned
> off the viewing area of the screen. If you have auto arrange enabled, then
> this should not be a problem.
>
> Peter

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml