Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rejoice ! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:29:27 -0500
I have a friend that has a new HP computer.  800MGH, 30 GB Hard drive, 128MB
RAM, she just purchased it last weekend.  It's running Windows ME.  I was
helping her this morning with Paint Shop Pro and the computer froze.
CTRL-ALT-Delete wouldn't work, nothing responded I tried everything and then
when I went to reset it there was no reset button on the Hard drive.  I
looked everywhere, searched the keyboard, nothing.  She said the same thing
happened to her earlier and she had to unplug the computer and plug it back
in and it rebooted.

Have any of you ever heard of this on a brand new computer????  I also had
to unplug it and plug it back in and it was just like using a reset button.
There is no way to even turn the computer off from the HD.  Do I tell her to
just keep on unplugging it when it freezes???

Any help would be much appreciated.

God's Blessings
Linda Aldridge

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: