Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lewis M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:33:34 -0800
Tony,

Had the same problem a short time ago and someone on this list was
gracious to point me to StartPage Guard which is free and you can get it
at http://www.pjwalczak.com/spguard/.

Works great. Alerts you to any attempt to change your start page.

Good Luck,

Lew
**********************

Date:    Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:27:03 -0500
From:    Tony Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: HIJacked by yellow-pages.ws

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:58:39 -0500, Philip Fooks
wrote:

>Does anyone have any experience with this hijacker
=93yellow-pages.ws=94? I=
t has taken over Internet Explorer start page=85 Going into the registry
and=
deleting all does not do the trick=85 tried the spyhunter software to
root =
out what I was looking for but man! This is a hummer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml