Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:27:00 +0300
Hello Harry,

> > I try to open avi files from game's CD. They runs perfectly while games running but when I open
> > them by Windows Player I'm getting error. Such a thing I'm getting with some wav files. Could these
> > files be configure only for game?
>
> Most likely.  What game is it?  I know that anything Star Wars related is usually pretty heavily
> encrypted.

There are no problems with Star Wars games - most of them use Smck Utility for movie, but some days
ago I buy Crusader: No Remorse full with video clips. And some of another old games don't open avi files.
I understand that this is not games discussion list (a-la games-l) but all games work with soft so
I up this question here. Maybe I need an old driver or program to play?

Alex

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]