Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 19:57:58 -0500

Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I sure have, Rick.  Could that be the problem?

  Yes.  You need a good Registry cleaning program,
or you could "try" yourself. (Follow all precautions.)
OR, you could put QuickTime back, or MS Mediaplayer2
and hope for the best...  A combination of "most" the
above when done properly works too.  The problem that
you have is that the program that is supposed to handle
the "function" you are trying to perform does not
exist on your hard drive any longer.  You must replace
it with "a program" that will do that job...
Changing the "associations" for "a program" on your
drive already might also work, but seems a lot harder.
                Good luck  Rick Glazier

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]