Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:57:20 +1300
thanks for your reply.your suggestion did not work,on right
click-proprties-uncheck read only-apply-ok,this message pops up.an error
occurred applying atributes to the file: d:\ address book 29th feb 07.wab
access is denied.then four options.ignore,ignore all,retry or cancel.i have
tried all these options,nothing works.i'm starting to wonder that if the
address book stil exists in outlook express,this could be the other
application that needs to be closed,ie deleted.any more clues please?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Venkat Viswanathan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:42 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] address bookū

Original post:--

<<<< hi.have succesfully exported my outlook express address book to a cd-rw
as a back up should my pc crash,or i have to re install.on opening this
backup, message reads,the address book file has been blocked by another
application.please close the other application and try again later.what
could the other application be? and how do i close it? using xp home.thanks
in advance, bob.>>>

Hi,

i presume you have saved...file/export/comma separated values/path to cd. in
this case it will be saved with file extension .csv.

in addition the data in the cd will have an attribute of "read only" and you
can't change this attribute in cd.
so save the contents of the cd to a named folder in your hard drive. right
click the folder/properties and untick "read only".

you should be able to access it

--
8:35 AM