Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:20:34 -0500
Marge Lawson wrote:-

<<<< I do the XP auto updates and I tried another browser and still didn't
work???  I can access the website but it's full of those Error messages and
what
I'm finding is if I click on that error message it, in most cases, brings  up
Double Click.com.  I tried going to that webpage but couldn't figure out  how to get rid of the message.  It appears to be ads that are blocked by  this error message???....

Hi,

<<<I can access the website >>>

is this the microsoft update website??? if so are you able to access by typing the URL in the address bar???

doubleclick.com call themselves digital advertisers and i have seen a lot of pop ups. if you are using spybot search and destroy/ adaware programs i would suggest you run them and see if there are any entries for doubleclick.com. if yes "fix" them and see if the problem resolves.

if this problem has started in the recent past try a "system restore"

HTH and good luck---Venkat

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml