Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Sowders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:11:00 -0500
This is what Earthlink sent me and it worked great -------  John

Thank you for contacting EarthLink Electronic Support.

To restore the logo and title bar in Internet Explorer to the default, please try the following:
1. Close Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Start button and select Run from the menu.
3. In the Open field, type the following, then press the Enter key:
rundll32.exe iedkcs32.dll,Clear
(this needs to be typed exactly as written; you may want to copy and paste.)
The next time you open Internet Explorer, the Microsoft spinning globe logo will be restored and all co-brand information will be removed.

We have further information about Internet access through EarthLink at our customer support site:

http://support.earthlink.net

(Also accessible from the "Support" tab of your Personal Start Page.)

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

---
Aaron J.
Electronic Support - EarthLink, Inc.
3720-SETPA1