Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 12:23:21 +1200
Thanks Bill, but I think that, if you try to follow your suggestion, you'll
find that the obvious method isn't quite as straightforward as you'd think.
Hence my query.

Larry's post about converting the files to CSV, then back again, was very
useful - this method DOES work.

And I think I've established that the archived WAB should not have a
'read-only' attribute.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Bill Miller" Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Importing a Windows Address Book

I have never had to change the addressbook, but in outlook express click on
help, click on contents and index, type in "import", there you will find a
list of things you can do. You can also type in "export" and get another
display of things you can do.

Bill Miller

Further to my query, I'm wondering if the answer to this might be in
converting the archived wab to a CSV format?  If so, does anyone know how to
do this?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>