Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:13:18 -0400
Greetings Don & list--
----- Original Message -----
From: "don penlington" <[log in to unmask]>

> How would you log on to Admin, when no menu presents itself at bootup---and
> no password?
>
> Maybe it's a glitch in his XP?  And there was I, thinking that XP was at
> last the perfectOS. Foolproof and crashproof.
>
> Incidentally, if I open the Sendto folder, and click the shortcuts which
> I've placed there, the selected folders open OK.
>
> Don Penlington.

While I've not yet experienced the SendTo problem this was originally about,
I may be able to shed some light on logging on using the "hidden Administrator"
account.  This is done in much the same way as under Windows NT 4.0, i.e.,
press ctrl+alt+del.  I usually have to do this twice to produce an old, NT-like
login dialog.  If, upon installation, the Administrator account was not renamed,
entering the original installation password (or lack thereof, depending) will
log you on as Administrator.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert

---