Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:37:08 +0200
Since Win95 it has had the ability to re-open at startup any explorer
windows (whether in the "my computer" view or the two-pane explorer view)
that were open on shutdown. Of course, if there's a problem during shutdown
this can fail.

Could this be what we're talking about? Try (if you haven't already) closing
all windows and rebooting.

If it still happens, possibly whatever registry entry windows uses to
control this behaviour has got stuck. You should then be methodical about
isolating the problem. A good first step is to run msconfig (the System
Configuration Utility). It's built into Win98 but will also run on 95 - can
be downloaded from http://nospin.com/pc/files004.html - don't know about
win2k or ME. The startup page lists all the programs that will be
automatically run at startup.

Joe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html