Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Ronn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:07:14 -0500
Thanks for the comeback. Netscape does work very much the same as
Mozilla. I've tried what you suggested, which was basically what I had
tried before, but nothing changes. As I think of the situation,  it
probably doesn't make difference what order the bookmarks are in. If you
don't know the exact bookmark name your going to have to search anyway,
either visually or via a "find" command so I guess I'll just leave them
as is.
 GeorgeMary Skokan wrote:

> We are using Mozilla 1.4, which is the base for Netscape.  Not sure if
> they changed anything, but we go to Manage Bookmarks, Edit, Sort
> Folder.....    It then asks you how to sort, eg folders first, A-Z, etc.
>   HTH   George
>
> You wrote:
>
> Date:    Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:00:28 -0500
> From:    Paul Ronn <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Netscape bookmark sorting
>
> I would like to sort my bookmarks in Netscape 7.0 alphabetically . I
> have gone to the manage bookmarks area and  tried to select any sort
> other than what it is currently set up for (listed in order of when
> saved) but nothing changes. Any suggestions?
> Paul Ronn

> --
> George&Mary Skokan ([log in to unmask])
>
>              The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                     support at our newest website:
>                          http://freepctech.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml