Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:08:32 +0200
Greetings All,

We have two computers at home, mine is an Intel Pentium 233mHz (+MMX) with
64meg's RAM running Windows 98 and my Wife has an Intel Pentium II 333mHz
also with 64meg's RAM and also running Windows 98.

It all started when my Wife's HP DeskJet 400 started giving problems, mainly
paper jams and WordPerfect not wanting to print to her printer after I
upgraded from Windows 95.

Microsoft have admitted that they are having problems with the printer
drivers for HP DeskJet 400 printers and they suggested using the DeskJet 420
or 420C printer driver.  This workaround does work with some print jobs but
not all, especially when printing in colour from WordPerfect.

I then decided to network our two computers so that my Wife could use my HP
DeskJet 500C printer.  Everything now works just fine except QuattroPro
which refuses to print to my printer at all.  I have tried *everything* I
know to fix this problem but to no avail.

We both have QuattroPro v6.02. I can print from my computer without any
problems but as soon as my Wife wants to print to my printer via the network
she gets an error message "Invalid Data, Aborting Print Job"  All printing
via WordPerfect works just fine from either computer. If I print a "test
page" via my Wife's printer set-up in either colour or black & white it
prints just fine.

Am I missing something or does anybody know how I can fix this problem ??
It seems to me that the problem is with QuattroPro on my Wife's computer ??

Sorry about the long post but I am really struggling here.

Kind regards,

Errol Norman.
Johannesburg, South Africa.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html