Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 12:58:10 -0500
Yes, they are different.  Yes, you should run both.

SpyBot takes bad things off of your machine.
When you update SpyBot, which you should do everytime before you run it
(pointless to run it with out-of-date spyware definitions,  you should also
click "Immunize" (twice) after updating your spyware database.

Spywareblaster stops bad things from being put onto your PC.
Spywareblaster itself is free and you can update spyware definitions
manually if you choose.  It runs on it own (from msconfig Startup), you
don't have to run it manually.  It is $9.95 to subscribe for a year's worth
of autoupdates, so that you always have the most current spyware definitions
(it checks for updates each time you boot up).  I think it is well worth it,
but you can certainly manually check for updates once a week or even once a
month by opening the program and clicking "updates" on the left and then
downloading & then applying the updates.  Then you should click "enable all
protections."    Also, check the tabs across the top and enable internet
explorer, etc.  protections also.   Put checkmarks everywhere as you go to
enable all protections.  If you use ZoneAlarm and have LOCKED the HOSTS file
(which you should), then you can't use the Hosts file item in
Spywareblaster.  You might want to unlock the hosts file in ZoneAlarm, let
Spywareblaster save a copy once, and then Lock it in ZoneAlarm again
afterward.  You can make a "System Snapshot" in Spywareblaster, but frankly
I don't know what to use it for - maybe someone else could tell you that.

---AnnaSummers