Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:45:31 -0600

At 11:55 AM 09/16/1999 , Mark Rode wrote:
>I don't have this problem...so it isn't 1.6 or 98SE2 per say...try giving it it's own
>temp file. ....but I don't think the temp directory comes into play unless your
>launching the download. Is the partition that Agent is on have enough free space ? ?
>When is the last time you compressed Agent ?

Yes, guys...  the application is only using the 'C' drive with
6gigs of space available.  I wish it was that easy...  oh well.

I solved it by uninstalling Agent v1.6 and deleting out the entire
directory.  Then I reinstalled Agent v1.5..  and it works fine.  I had
not gone to those extremes as it then required I re-find the some
100 newsgroups I read, rebuild all my filters and Managed views
scripts....   I do not think I have cleaned out Agent in a long time.

Well...  like I said, I have it working now, me and my trusty sledge
hammer approach.   Thanks for the helping...

     Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org