Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:53:32 +1300
Hello out there.
I've caught myself a virus which I need help with destroying.
I'm running Norton's Anti Virus and when I scanned my hard drive it
discovered a Trogan Virus called "Backorifice".
Cute name...not.
Anyway, Nortons has warned me that windows\system\windll.dll is infected
and has detected two other files that I don't think are part of windows but
are most likely the virus files themselves, they are...

windows\system\exe~1
windows\system\vir~1

I discovered these in dos using the Nortons rescue disk hence the file names.
My problem is that when I try to delete them they wont go because windows
must be using them.
I have done a scan for windll.dll on my Win98 cd but cant find it.
Can anyone help me with this problem???

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: