Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Hillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:27:11 -0500
Sherry,

        Sounds like you have an AntiVirus program scheduled to run and check all
your drives or you have Microsoft Office with FindFast installed.  For the
first, you really only need to scan files when you download them or once a
day for all the hard drives.  You should make sure that the AV program is
not set to scan your floppy drives, you will need to check the
configuration.  If you have Microsoft Office and FindFast install, simply
remove FindFast from your start up folder and it will stop.  What FindFast
does is scan your drives for files it can index so you can find them faster
while using MS Office.

Hope this helps

John Hillen
<+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+><+>

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Sherry Eggers
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 1999 23:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Problem

Hi,
I wrote to The Computer Lady and she directed me to you.  I have a problem
with the yellow light beside the power button on my CPU running from time
to time and then after it runs the green light for the A drive comes on and
it sounds like it is searching for something on that drive.  I am fairly
new to computers, but I know that this was not doing this before. The
computer can be sitting idle with only the desktop and the icons showing
when this happens or when I am online or in my mail.  I watch TV in the
same room and leave my computer on and I hear it doing what I have
described above.  I am wondering if this is normal or if it is something
going wrong.  I would appreciate any input that you can furnish to me.
Thank you,
Sherry Eggers

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html