Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:36:37 -0500
I am running Win98SE and I cannot create any web sites in Web Folders. Web folders is reached under My Computer. I type in http://website and I get an error msg of:   'The folder "http://Website" isn't accessible. The folder may be located on an unavailable volume or protected with a password.'

MS Knowledge db says if this happens to use the http protocol which I am. The wizard allows you to use IE to point to the site so there are no typing errors.

I have two computers using Win98SE and get the same msg on both. I HAVE gotten it to work using XP PRO but only to the site that I am webmaster of. No other sites. I don't expect to get into these sites of course but to be brought to the ID & pswd screen. I have created two other websites for which I do have the passwords but I never reach that screen.

I have checked the registry and have the key HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE\CLASSES\lnkfile set correctly with the IsShortcut, etc.

I use a cable modem for connectivity and all that is fine. Am at the end of my rope.

Les

                       http://freepctech.com/rode