Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howie Thurer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:26:31 -0500
Don't think it's a keyboard problem. Removed the keyboard all together
and problem still exists.
Tried removing mouse too.

Also, tried rebooting into safe mode, same result.
Tried doing a system restore from a few days earlier too.
Still it's as though the pageup key is stuck.

I believe I got this problem after allowing an activex control from a
web site but I'm not positive.

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dean Kukral
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Virus, Trojan or what?

Maybe your keyboard key is stuck?

Borrow a keyboard from a friend - they are pretty standard.
See if your computer works with the borrowed keyboard.

Or, buy a new keyboard.  They are incredibly cheap.  Even a fancy one
costs only thirty or forty dollars.

Good luck.

Dean Kukral

PS: if your new keyboard works, then put the old one in the dishwasher
on a rinse cycle.  That "might" fix it, and then you would have a spare.