Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:25:30 +0100
Brad

Off the top of my head I would have said have an Excel
macro check the contents of each cell and if not 16 bytes
pad it with blanks.

This would work with text cells but I am unsure what would
happen with numeric cells. I then thought that if the file
is to be dealt with by a mainframe then presumably there is
a great deal of data involved and dealing with that 1 cell
at a time might be unwieldy.

I have no experience of working in this way and have had a
look at the various books and help files I use and didn't
get any clues as to the way to proceed.

If I get stuck with Excel I ask the experts in the Lounge
at Woodies Office Watch, they really know their stuff.

http://www.wopr.com/

Regards

Tony
Rutland, UK