Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:34:13 -0700
When I was a beta tester for Win95, I got a couple of builds in floppy
format. It took about 18-20 disk as I recall, and this was for an
"abbreviated" version and did not include some of the fun stuff like the
Hovercraft game. I don't know how to create a set of disks from a CD,
but you might check on the Microsoft site to see if this is possible.

One important question to answer is whether you want to install Win95 on
the old machine. Mainly, will it run adequately? The RAM should be at
least 16MB, and you need at least a 50MHz 486 to even start considering
it.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh