Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:52:17 -0800
Kathy,

If you have actually downloaded  gif or jpg format files and something has
changed them, all you have to do is rename them to any name you like and
add the ".GIF or .JPG" file extension. Example: you download a file which
turns out to be "Untitled.bmp," then rename it to "your preferred name.JPG"
or ".GIF." Do this using Windows "My Computer" or "Explorer" (not Internet
Explorer).

If you can, find a reasonably priced program (like ACDSee) or free program
(like Irfan) that have conversion routines built in. This can save you time
if you have a lot to convert. Do a Google search on the Internet for the
web sites of these two good programs.

J. Dent

At 10:22 PM 12/24/2004, you wrote:
>I am hoping someone can help me, I have a huge collection of gif and jpeg
>images. Tonight I noticed in trying to save some Christmas ones from the
>internet, rather than having a name or description I am getting "untitled"
>and they will save only as bitmaps. Something inadvertently has changed, I
>know I did nothing deliberately, but hoping someone can tell me how to
>restore this to the way it was yesterday. I did run System Restore to no
>avail, and if I log in under my other user name, I can save them in the
>aforementioned formats. But I only use that as a backup, all my files and
>programs are here as the user who can't save anything other than bitmaps.
>
>Windows XP Home
>SP 2
>Dell Dimension4600
>IE 6.0.2900.2180