Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 07:43:14 -0800
I don't have a direct answer for a version of XTERM on Win2k, but here is a
free solution if you care to try it. There is a project called Bochs that
allows Linux and other operating systems to run under Windows. You can find
it here: http://bochs.sourceforge.net/ If you were to run such an emulator,
you could then connect to your remote UNIX computer using the free Linux
Xwindows software. Just an idea.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: