Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:57:10 -0400
If you are using Outlook Express, just click the document name in My Documents and drag it into the main Outlook Express window.  When you release it, you will see the attachment listed in a new textbox below the "Subject" textbox.

Anna Summers

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:42 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Attach MS-Word doc to Outlook Express msg

Friends . . .  With lots of anxiety, I finally got together a
letter-to-the-editor regarding local politics.  Wrote it in Word 2003.  Now
I need to attach it to an outgoing msg, and my attempts produce a
documentary mystery -- in MIME I think.

I feel sure I've seen instructions on evading this barrier, but I can't
recall anything.  Could someone help?  (The "letter" is now in My Documents.
I'm using WinXP Pro and, I think, Explorer 6.)   I need to hurry.    ---ed

Ed Nelson (from Chicago's southmost suburbs)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml