Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 11:54:06 -0400
I have had very poor results with Memorex DVD+RWs and my Lite-On burner...
(Misery loves company...)
It may be the technology has not advanced as far (or is as stable as) CD-Rs.
(Note: I never trusted CD-RWs too much either...)
                                                Rick Glazier
----- Original Message -----
From: Nafiesa.Allie
>>We recently acquired a number of Aopen DVD-Writers with Nero6 Burning
Software on it, as well as some Verbatim x4 speed DVD-RW's for backing up
data.  According to the labelling on the Verbatim DVD-RW's, 'SERL
technology allows continual rewrites without loss of quality or sound
degradation'.  However, we cannot get the multisession function to work
successfully.  Neither are we able to erase the DVD and overwrite the
existing data.  We had the DVD-Writers checked out by the hardware support
team, and they assured us it is in sound condition.  We also had the latest
updates added to the Nero6 software.  It seems as though the problem may
lie with the DVD-RW's we are using.  Does anyone have any experience with
the hardware/software in question?  Or are we attempting the impossible?
Any suggestions are welcome.  (We have been very successful in using
CD-RW's but want to use DVD-RW's because it can hold lots more data.)

Regards

Nafiesa Allie

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml