Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gunnar Bagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:05:16 +0100
Hello Jagpal
I have 3 points.
First, you do not need to restart your computer, just right-click on the
avg-icon in the tray and select the "run avg anti virus" menu point.
Secondly the update file should be placed in the "program
files\grisoft\avg6\update" - directory.
And thirdly - most important - you need the right update file. I believe
the one you got needs a later version and will not work on 538.  Get
u603l808.bin instead, it will work on anything later than 529. Get it from
http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_updt6.php?lng=fe
Finally, it's a good idea to update at least once a week. This way your
protection stays better and also the update files will be much smaller.

HTH, I'm pretty sure it will
Gunnar

At 03:50 09.12.2003, Jagpal S.Tiwana wrote:
I have Downloaded the latest update file, ie, u603l128 and placed the file
>in the main AVG file. But when I restart my computer, it still shows the
>old version 6.0.538.
>Can someone please advise me how to update AVG .

Gunnar Bagge
mailto:[log in to unmask] or mailto:[log in to unmask] (work)

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity (Hanlon's Razor)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml