Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 00:42:35 -0800
On 2 Nov 2006 at 20:32, alan smith wrote:

> I have a computer with Windows 98 on it and I want to transfer the
> files (FAT32 ??) onto another computer with Windows 2000pro (NTFS
> files). This is new to me. Will  it work. I have 2 ways to do it. I
> have a 2Gb memory stick, or I can connect the old drive as a removeable
> device and transfer the files. These are assorted files in MY
> DOCUMENTS.

  This should not be any trouble.  The file system, FAT32 or NTFS, is the
container for the files and folders, but doesn't change anything inside the
files.
  Either method can work; using the memory stick may prove slower and less
convenient.

David Gillett

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!