Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joseph Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:54:07 -0500
Mark, I've tried your solution first and was successful in copying and
renaming the files from disks 4 & 6 to a new folder on my hd.  When I
tried to run the cardfile.exe I got the "Open With" box (win98).
Perhaps this is a over simplified observation but I didn't think there
was a need to open an .exe file with another command.  What would I
use?  Thanks.

Mark Rode wrote:

> You need two files
> Cardfile.exe
> Cardfile.hlp
> However on the floppies they will appear like this
> Look on floppy number 4 for
> Cardfile.ex_
> and floppy number 6 you will find
> cardfile.hl_
>
> Make a directory on your computer called Cardfile
> then copy these two files from the floppies into that directory
> Change the name of cardfile.ex_ to cardfile.exe
> Change the name of cardfile.hl to cardfile.hlp
>
> Now just run cardfile.exe or make a shortcut to it on your desktop or your
> start menu or wherever you wish

> >Jim,  I have my 3.11 disks and the Cardfile.exe is on disk 4.  I am
> >confused about the cab id. There is no reference on the disk regarding
> >the cab.  I have tried several of the extract commands but nothing seems
> >to work.  You have probably surmised that I haven't used the extract
> >command before.  Will you shed further light on this subject for me?
> >Thanks
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>