Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:22:10 -0500
Philppe,
I'm no expert but I believe if you click the 'Refresh' button or simply strike the key 'F5' the feeds will  update. At least that what works for me in IE7. FWIW, Firefox handles RSS feeds with greater sophitication and elegance. HTH.

JNO

Original Message --
From: "Philippe Gagne" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:54 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Rss feeds not updating

Greetings,

I am not a subscriber to this list, but I hear this is a great place to get
advice.  Since I am not a subscriber, I would request that everyone who can
submit a response to please CC the response to my email also:
[log in to unmask]  It would be greatly appreciated.

OK, here is the problem.  In IE7 on a standard Win Xp Sp2 machine, the RSS
feeds don`t automatically update in IE7 and I can`t figure out why.  I`ve
looked at registry settings and I`ve looked at command line settings as has
been suggested by several websites.  Has anyone else had this problem and
how can it be fixed??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Philippe Gagné

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: