Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
General Stuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:13:30 -0500
Unless ZA has drastically changed since I last upgraded, you can:

    1. double click the system tray icon to bring up the interface, then
    2. click  "Program Control"  at the left, then
    3. click the "Programs" tab at the top right, and then

change any permissions that you wish (sounds like you need to change Outlook Express permissions).

green checkmark    - means internet access permission granted for that program
blue questionmark  - means ZA will ask you each time for access permission for that program
red X                    - means access permission is denied to that program

Anna Summers

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Penlington
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 9:40 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help w. Zone Alarm

Lewis wrote:
>there must be a way to keep Zone Alarm active while letting me still
>let me access my mail>>

One of the bad things about ZA is its poor, (read practically non-existent)
user interface.

I can't see any way to reset permission for a specific program, either.  At
some stage it seems you must have ticked the box denying access to
OE.  Once having done that, I don't see any way of granting permission
later.  As it says, you "set it and forget it".  That's all very well as
long as you don't want to change it.

---

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml