Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 22:26:09 -0800
Emie,

Here are some desperate solutions for desperate Symantec problems.

This may be to much trouble but... Have you tried booting into DOS and
using an old DOS based editor (like XTREE) and removing all traces of the
Symantec program(s) and any references in the registry. (The main stumbling
block to this might be the 8.3 file format limit of DOS programs which
would make it very difficult to read.)

Another possibility would be to install another operating system (in the
same partition, a new partition or on a second hard disk) with something
like "Partition Magic" then go in and do the cleanup (like above but easier).

Good Luck and Happy Holidays

John D.